Sunday 17 May 2015

sem 3 visual communication

Introduction of myself! Im kah wen, 20, an interior architecture student who came from Sabah.  Im a simple people who likes paint, eat delicious food and make alot of friends. I always wish to be a brave and strong, positive person with creative ideas and cool living style!

A quick visualization of our design lecture. Its actually about the local sense which i was doing research in design subject--coconut. 

Favourite festival. Of course it is going to Chinese New Year.

An unforgettable journey. I have visualized one of my best experience in my life, mount kinabalu climbing.  

Food preparation. Burger is always something easy to get XD

Favourite movie. Titanic is the most touching movie which i have ever watched!

Visualization about Technology 3, so i decided to visualize out basic introduction to building services

Ipoh trip journey. It was absolutely the best trip in 2015, I think its because of great people in this course. Lovely coursemates and great lecturers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment